General departmental questions
Equipment or safety issues
All administrative assistance will be conducted remotely until further notice. Please contact the person listed below for your specific questions and assistance:
Kerry Livermore – Academic Coordinator – email@example.com
- Registration issues
- Transfer credit evaluations or questions
- Add/Drop guidance
- “Plan of Study” course questions
Mary Roberson – Faculty Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meetings with the department chair
- Course times and locations
- Mail drop off for faculty or TA’s
- Classroom/conference room reservations
- Any issues not otherwise listed herein
Libby Seyfried – Business Manager – email@example.com
- Payroll forms and questions
- Travel voucher issues
- One-Card reviews and questions
- Reimbursement Issues
These staff members will be monitoring e-mail and will respond to your questions as quickly as possible. If your issue or question requires a “one on one” discussion, please request an appointment time by sending a general description of the issue and at least three timeslots when you are available to the appropriate staff member
Undergraduate students (contact: Andrea Goff; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registration issues (overrides, waiting lists, permission)
- General questions regarding the curriculum
- Declaring an EES major or minor, and assignment of an advisor [in some cases, you will be redirected to Prof. Frank Pazzaglia, the EES Undergraduate
- Coordinator; email@example.com]
Graduate students (contact: Andrea Goff or Libby Seyfried; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registration (Andrea)
- Questions regarding courses for which you are TA (Andrea)
- Recruitment, offer letters (admissions and payroll; Andrea)
- Financial issues (new hire/payroll forms, reimbursement; Libby) [in some cases, you will be redirected to Professor Ben Felzer, the EES Graduate Coordinator; email@example.com]
Office will be staffed M-Th from 8:30-2:00.
- Carol Undergraduate student issues, major/minor declarations. General department and faculty questions. One card.
- Stephanie Graduate student issues. Financial/budget questions.
- Ed Whitley will handle transfer credit for undergraduates.
- Bill Bulman via email for major declarations
- Barbara Zepeda-Cortes via email for transfer credit approvals
- All other program questions should be sent to Rick and cc'd to Ellen.
All professors emails will be posted on a poster on the office door. They will make Zoom or phone appointments on an individual basis as necessary.
For questions, students are encouraged to make contact with their advisors (listed below) via email. For questions about the program, please contact the department co-ordinator, Edann Brady, emb703, or the department chair, Prof. Norrin Ripsman, nmr316.
- IR major class of 2024 – Professor Arman Grigoryan, arg210
- IR major class of 2023 – Professor Chaim Kaufmann, ck07
- IR major class of 2022 – Professor Kevin Narizny, ken207
- IR major class of 2021 – Professor Henri Barkey, hjb2
- IR-MLL major – Professor Yinan He, yih413
- IR-Eco major classes of 2022 and 2024 – Professor Mary Anne Madeira, mamd18
- IR-Eco major classes of 2021 and 2023 – Professor Dinissa Duvanova, did214
- For questions about declaring a major, email the dept chair, Kathy Olson, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For other questions about the department, email Kathy Throne, our dept coordinator, at email@example.com
- For questions about The Brown & White, email Matt Veto at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about your classes or advising or to schedule an appointment with a faculty member, please email them at the addresses listed on this site.
- Email: email@example.com
- Open zoom link will be M-F 10-12 and 1-3 during the first two weeks of the semester and reduced hours after that
- Times and zoom link will be on the department web page https://math.cas.lehigh.edu/
- On Friday August 21 there will be an open zoom for placement advising from 12-3 at https://lehigh.zoom.us/j/91788773440
- Probability and statistics courses: Professor Garth Isaak firstname.lastname@example.org
- All math courses other than probability and statistics: Professor David Johnson email@example.com
Contact Mary Ann Dent who will direct you to the right person for more detailed discussion.
- Major studies: Paul Salerni (psf0)
- Minor studies: Eugene Albulescu (eua2)
- Private music studies: Deborah Ruthrauff (der5)
- For forms and instructions, please visit: https://cas.lehigh.edu/content/forms-central
If you need help registering for a PHY course:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 610-758-3931
- Drop-in Zoom from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, M-F
- email -- email@example.com
- phone: 610-758-3930, please leave a message.
- Students are always welcome to contact the department chair, Professor Brian Fife, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When the individual or unit is available: Please send an email to Terri Hamlin (email@example.com) at any time and it will be addressed in a short period of time.
- How to schedule an appointment: Please send an email to Terri Hamlin (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will respond. She can also set up a Zoom meeting with interested students if desired.
Anne Nierer, Department Coordinator – email@example.com
Professor Ziad Munson, Department Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Hugo Ceron-Anaya – Director of Latin American Studies – email@example.com
Professor Kelly Austin – Director of Global Studies – firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Chat available M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on our CAS Advising page:
Open Zoom available Mon-Thurs 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Send an email to email@example.com: Include “Appointment Request” in the subject; in your email please state the purpose of the meeting. You can expect a response by the end of the next business day, or,
Use the Live Chat: Request an appointment and state the purpose of the meeting. You will receive email confirming the details of the appointment by the end of the next business day; or
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org: Include APPOINTMENT in the SUBJECT line; state the purpose of the meeting. You can expect a response by the end of the next business day.
Undergrad forms and instructions are found online here: https://cas.lehigh.edu/content/forms-central
Enter the Open Zoom office hours at https://tinyurl.com/y6jfxa99; you will be directed to a virtual “waiting room” and someone will call you in as soon as possible.
Try the Live Chat available on our Advising Center website: https://cas.lehigh.edu/content/advising
All required forms are available in an e-format. Some of these are “Fill and Sign” pdf’s, and some are DOCUSIGN forms.
MANY forms and processes have been updated so please refer to “Forms Central” on the CAS Undergrad programs website. Links to current versions of all forms are located there, along with directions for completing the processes. Be sure to use the most up to date version.
DOCUSIGN forms automatically are routed to the list of reviewers in the order required; use the official form and it will “land” in the appropriate places.
Fill and Sign PDFs: Complete the form and forward by email, along with all supporting documentation, to those individuals who are required to review. Do this in sequence as indicated. (Please do not submit “photos” of completed paper forms.)
Staff and faculty with questions
Beth Pelton, bap212
Manager, Undergraduate Programs
Director of Student Success
Director of Special Programs
Associate Dean, Undergraduate Programs